- HomeArkansas Highway Police Hazardous Waste Permits

Hazardous Waste Permits

Use the forms below to apply for a Hazardous Waste Transportation Permit pursuant to the requirements of Rule 11.12 as contained in the General Rules of Practice and Procedure issued by the Arkansas State Highway Commission, and to apply for an annual renewal of the permit.










Copyright 2020 ARDOT
Notice of Nondiscrimination ¦ Freedom of Information