Navigational Bar
- Home Internal Audit Division Motor Fuel Import/Export Permits

Motor Fuel Import/Export Permits

Arkansas Motor Fuel Laws

- Require a motor fuel license to import fuel into the state or to export fuel out of the state.

- Require any load of fuel being imported or exported to be accompanied by an Import/Export Load Permit.

- The only exception to the Import/Export Permit requirement is if a truck is traveling ‘through’ Arkansas to deliver a product to another state.

- Gasoline laws are covered in Arkansas Code  §26-55-101 through  §26-55-1202.

- Diesel laws are covered in Arkansas Code  §26-56-101 through  §26-56-602.

- Click the icon below to order Motor Fuel Import/Export permits.

If you have questions regarding Motor Fuel Import/Export permits, please contact:

Arkansas Department of Transportation
Internal Audit Division
Attention: Kelly Heaton
P.O. Box 2261
Little Rock, AR 72203-2261

Phone: (800) 451-2782
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday




Copyright © 2019 ARDOT
Notice of Nondiscrimination ¦ Freedom of Information